Join Pasadena Audubon Society as we celebrate our newly launched Spanish edition of the local Birding Guide, "Guía de Pajareo del Valle y la Sierra de San Gabriel"! Enjoy family-friendly activities and join us for a bilingual bird walk in English and Spanish!
WHAT TO BRING:
- Reusable water bottle
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Hats and sun protection are highly recommended
- OPTIONAL: Binoculars and/or field guides if you have them. We have binoculars available to borrow onsite.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
- No previous birding experience required!
- Path varies, there are some inclines
- Please RSVP in advance
- All ages are welcome; there are some steep uphill
- Expect to be walking for about an hour. You are welcome to turn back when you are ready
- Please leave your furry friends at home