The Audubon Center at Debs Park is a natural jewel in the heart of urban Los Angeles, an important stopover point for migratory birds on the Pacific Flyway and a center of education for members of the community. You are an important partner in the programs and projects we offer. Thank you!
Your donation will help support a sustainable environment for birds and people in Los Angeles.
Help us support:
- A network of activists who support bird-friendly state policies, work to restore and maintain healthy habitat for birds, and help educate the public on bird-friendly issues,
- Safe places for kids and families to explore the natural world,
- Partnerships in Southern California to support migratory birds and the water they need to survive,
- Scientific research on best conservation practices for birds and people in a changing climate.
How you can help, right now
Visiting Our Center
Audubon Center at Debs Park is located at 4700 Griffin Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90031
- Thursday to Saturday : 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Sunrise to Sunset
Make a gift
You can help us continue to deliver this outstanding programming to the Los Angeles area by making a generous gift today. Thank you!
Ready to meet with your representatives? Here are some tools to get you started.