Join us for Habitat Restoration at Debs Park! Help us build sustainable habitat for local bird populations and other wildlife. Volunteers will be helping to maintain habitat restoration sites through planting native plants, watering, invasive species removal, mulching, data collection, and more. This is a great opportunity to learn about local wildlife and CA native plants!
- Meet in the Center courtyard
- Masks & social distancing are recommended
- Wear close-toed shoes, layers, and clothes you don't mind getting dirty
- Hats and sun protection are recommended
- Drinking fountain is available on-site, please bring a reusable water bottle
- Volunteers are encouraged to bring their own gardening gloves
- All tools and materials will be sanitized after use
- Parking is available on-site. If the parking lot is full, please park along Griffin Ave.
All volunteers must sign a waiver prior to participating in a volunteer event. Complete your waiver ahead of time using the links below:
If you do not complete the waiver in advance, you can do so on a smartphone when you arrive onsite. Waivers are good for one year.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.